Design Resume

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can it be?....


.....I did another Mojo card?! I know, I know. I can hardly believe it myself. When I saw this sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog, I totally fell in love with it's simplicity and usability (is that a word?). I know I'll definately be using it again.
Isn't this stamp so cute? This is one of the NEW sets from the CTMH Spring Idea Book called "Love Birds". The sentiment is darling, and I liked pairing it with the singing bird. You'll be seeing more of this set too. The paper I used for this card is a bargain bob from the $1 bin at Target. Set of 16 sheets of 5x7 Valentine paper. AND, I used my brand-new-yesterday EK crest border punch. LOVE IT! I've seen it used on quite a few blogs lately and fell in love. So excited when I saw it a JoAnn's yesterday, and at 40% off! :D
Materials
Stamps: CTMH Love Birds
Paper: Valentine paper-Target, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks, Crayola colored pencils, misc. ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones, Heidi Swapp felt flower and gel flower, EK crest border punch and corner rounder, foam tape.

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling! I can't wait to see what else is in the new catty.

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW Jenn... super CUTE card! Great take on the Mojo Monday sketch... and thanks for the nice comments on my win this month! (I'm speechless... and in awwww!)

That flower is amazing and love the inked edges...PERFECTION!! :)