Design Resume

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Personal Challenge #3--Quick card


This was an easy card to make. First off, I used the "Top it Off" card sketch from the Originals book from CTMH. I love flipping though this and getting an idea for a card. It's so easy since it gives you the dimensions of the paper you'll need. I just set the focus to the left instead of the right. Made this even easier by using one of the cardstock stickers from the matching MyStickease set. I stuck it to some cardstock and then pop-dotted it to stand out. Still using the Unforgettable pp...just so adorable and retro looking!
It was also an opportunity to use my new Label 1 Nesties I got in the mail last week! I was so excited to get these that I was running them through my Cuttlebug while I had guests over last Sunday. Can't help myself when I have a new toy! It also uses one of my other new finds, Robin's Nest skittles. They are so cute and fun. Bling!
Had to stamp one of the "Adorning Corners" on there to continue with my Personal Challenge #3. Just sneaking it in. ;)
Materials: All CTMH. Unforgettable L2pp, Unforgettable MyStickease, Adorning Corners ss, cocoa ink, pop-dots, sponge.
Other: Labels 1 Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Robin's Nest skittles in "Men's Collection".

No comments: