Design Resume

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Josie!!--Personal Challenge #3


Isn't this so fun and vibrant?! I love it.
This was made especially for my good friend and roomie, Josie. I wanted to make something bright and exciting to exemplify her character. What's brighter than neon pink and green?
The RS background paper used one of the stamps from my Personal Challenge #3, "Adorning Corners"--my challenge from last week. I made it last week but couldn't post it until today encase she peeked and my blog. I then colored in some of the spaces to add more black, and "painted" them a little pink with my waterbrush (since I didn't have a watermelon marker). There's also some stickles on the background paper but you can't see it in the picture. It was time consuming, but I think the rs turned out great. Looks almost East Indian. I also used one of the other stamps to ink pink on the larger white flower.
Materials: All CTMH. Watermelon and white daisy cs, Adorning Corners ss, black and watermelon inks, black marker, just blooms.
Other: Prima flowers, skittles, stickles.

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

oooooh! very pretty!