Design Resume

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Simple card


I found these adorable rub-ons for only a dollar at JoAnn's last week the same time I found the paper from the previous post. Too cute! I used the line of flowers here above the sentiment--conveniently from the September WP from this weeks Personal Challenge. The "friend" stamp is also from the set. Notice how I had to cram the sentiment to fit my card. Cut it a little to short...oops! ;)


Materials: All CTMH. Colonial white cs, September Word Puzzle ss. Topiary, cocoa and watermelon inks, window charm.

Other: rub-ons from Colorbok, Prima flower.
For those of you that are loyal readers....I haven't started my sewing project yet. Being new to this craft, I accidentally bought the wrong size pattern--who knew that they came in "sets" of sizes? Tried to exchange it Sunday, but got there two minutes after closing. Then with the snow yesterday,....I know....excuses, excuses.

No comments: