Design Resume

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sparkles Scraplings


Aren't these so cute! Fellow blogger Sparkle made these very "green" scraplings. What's a scrapling? Well, it's what you get when you cut a traditional 4.25"x5.5" card down to a 4.25"x4.25" square card. The remaining 1.25"x4.25" is your new scrapling to create something oh so fabby as this!

Also check out one of my fav bloggers, Aaron to see her take on the scraplings. What a great use of scrap that you might have thrown out! It was also a great use of the Just Because ss for my Personal Challenge. I'm going to make some more using my next Personal Challenge ss, the "September Word Puzzle". Yet another one of those sets that I just had to have, but have never even used it yet. Stay tuned!

Materials: All CTMH. That's Amore L2pp, Just Because ss, Intrinsic Backgrounds ss, Say It In Style SS. Chocolate, blush, and tulip inks, colonial white pigment ink, clear sparkles, just blooms, copper brad, sponge.

No comments: