Design Resume

Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful *ah* Bows?

First off, guess my Blogaversary was Friday. Oops! Sad i missed it and didn't have something extra special to share. Maybe I'll put together some Blog Candy......

So I made this card for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge which is called Beautiful Bows. The idea is to incorporate a bow on your card. ......do you see any on mine? Look closely..... it's a good thing Drucilla has bows in her hair, otherwise this card wouldn't count! I really didn't want to make another card again either! Lol!

I was able to use this cool ribbon I found at a LSS. It has elastic in the band, so it was a bit of a task, but it ended up looking pretty cool.

Happy Monday everyone! Good thing it's MY Sunday! :D

Materials
Stamps: KK Drucilla, CTMH Say it in Style
Paper: Oct. Afternoon dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH ink and hemp, Memento ink, AC buttons, misc. ribbon, Stickles

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is wonderful, I love the ribbon going down the side! Beth

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Jenn, it's absolutely gorgeous! And the bows in Drucilla's hair are perfect for the challenge! LOVE that ribbon too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!