Design Resume

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Bellariffic Challenge

Now that I own some Bellas, I can actually participate in Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Challenges. Yay! Little did I know though......they post what the challenge was LAST week before the current challenge, so I made this using the sketch from last week's challenge. UGH!! Good thing the challenge THIS week is simple: Use a Bella or Fella. So, TA-DA!! It still qualifies! Now that I know their routine, I'll be able to join in the {right} challenges! Lol!

This is my favorite of my new Bellas, but the name is SO LONG! "I-wish-I-looked-this-good-on-a-bike-aBella". My goodness! I thought Mary Poppins was the only one with crazy-long words!

Enjoy your Tuesday. Today I'm going to introduce my friend to the gut-busting hilarity of "The Hangover". Can you believe he's NEVER seen it?! I thought EVERYone has seen that movie! The funniest ever! Can't wait for "The Hangover 2" to come out!

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella image, TGF sentiment
Paper: Oct. Afternoon dp, CTMH cs, Bazzil
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, CTMH inks, brad and paper piercer

P.S. Yes, it's the same paper as yesterday's card. ;)

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I really need to play with my Bellas more.