Design Resume

Friday, July 30, 2010

TopiaryBella

Another card using a new Bella and some more scraps! Topiary Bella was always one I oogled over everytime I'd see here. You can use this image for just about anything. I also used this week's SFYTT. Great way to use one of my newer Nesties too!

Going to Nona's tonight for some crafty time and some CTMH new product peeks! Can't wait to hang out with my friend and my other CTMH Sistahs! It's been FOREVER!! :D

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella TopiaryBella, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: KI Memories dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie die, Prima flowers, misc. button, CTMH inks, Memento ink, rhinestones

2 comments:

Fabiana Gama said...

Beautiful card, I loved the woman, she looks like a brazilian.
Hugs,

Amy said...

Such fun colors and card, Jenn! Great coloring and perfect touch of embellies!