Design Resume

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pretty TESC #122

I was rummaging through my scrap bin and came across this cool Bo Bunny dp. It double sided and has both the white side I used for the large panel, and the darker side I used for the punched strip. I thought it was the perfect piece to use for my card for this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #122.

The Vineyard Berry cardstock was in the scrap bin too and it complemented the dp just nicely. It was also used to punch and emboss the butterflies. I also stamped additional flowers on the dp and used my new EK double scallop punch and a new pretty grey ribbon I found at my LSS. The sketch gave me another opportunity to use up some of those metal-rimmed tags that are still hanging around. I really like how this turned out!

Materials
Stamps: CTMH Treasure Life, Playful Flourishes, and For All Occasions ss
Paper: Bo Bunny dp, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks and Stardust Glitz, EK border punch, MS butterfly punch, metal-rimmed tag, misc. ribbon, CB folder, rhinestone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jenn! Love the colours and the Treasure Life stamp is one of my faves!
Hugs,
Peggy