Design Resume

Thursday, July 8, 2010

MTSC #81 and my first Bellas!

(I decided to do a second post to "catch-up"! Lol!!)


Well, they're my first purchased Bellas! I've had a few RAK Bellas that I've used in the past, but I really needed so wedding and baby images and I love the Stamping Bella images. This one in particular. I was first introduced to Bellas through my friend Sparkle. She just has a way where she really makes the images fun and colorful. As homage to Sparkle's enabling (heehee!) I decided to add a few of Sparkle's favorite embellishments--Primas and bling!
This card also uses Mercy's sketch from this last Tuesday.

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella image and sentiment
Paper: BG Kioshi dp, CTMH cs, kraft
Other: Copic, Coluzzle, EK punch, Primas, pearls, CTMH inks, misc. ribbon

No comments: