Design Resume

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sluggishly Pro-active (?)


Sorry I didn't have a post yesterday. I've just been so busy that when I finally had nothing to do, I did absolutely nothing! I didn't even pick up a Copic. I just vegged and watched movies. Sometimes you need a day like that.
So that explains my odd post title for today. I've been sluggish, but I still managed to create this birthday card for my friend Jimmy. His birthday is in two weeks, and I actually have his card ready! That's sometimes an amazing feat! Lol! I usually make them the night before, or the day of! I used the sketch from this week's SCRSC #2. I love this Josh image, mostly because he's perfect to make some cool "dude" cards.
Materials
Stamps: SCRS Turntable Josh, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: KI Memories dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, misc. ribbon, AC buttons, CTMH inks, Memento ink

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Man I could use a good veggie day...when my kiddos go back to school just maybe! Your card is very fun I love the pattered paper and os course this new image! Beth

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I'm with ya on the bday cards!