Design Resume

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Farm "Freaky" Friday

I finally got myself a Freaky cake girl from TGF. I'll probably get the other two to round out the collection, but Flutter isn't as "freaky" as her sisters and can be used in a more cutesy way. This card is a special birthday card for Lara, the owner of the shop where I sell my cards. Extra special to show her how much I appreciate her doing business with me.

I also used the FFF sketch from last week's challenge. This week calls for stitching, and it just so happens that I bought this machine at Big Lots the other day for ONLY $30!! And it's awesome!! It even came with this orange thread that conveniently matched my card!
Hope you all have a fun and safe Independence Day weekend! I'm off to my friend's parents' house for another birthday celebration, then back to work in the morning. Only have to work 4 hours though, then it's off to another party! Yippee! Remember to think of and pray for our Service men and women making this holiday something seriously special to celebrate. I'm sure my brother and his Army buddies are going to blow up some pop cans and silly stuff in Afghanistan to commemorate the day. Haha!
Materials
Stamps: TGF Freaky Flutter digi, CTMH Say it in Style ss
Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, thread, MS butterfly punch, rhinestones, shimmer spritz, CB folder, CTMH inks

2 comments:

Claireabelle said...

great card Jenn, enjoy your weekend!
x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Your machine looks super cute too!