Design Resume

Monday, July 12, 2010

LatteaBella (SSSC#77)

Little late getting up today and posting, sorry. Finally able to sleep in a bit on one of my days off...in fact it's been a while since I've had 2 days off. It's been nice!

Anyways....back to the reason you're all here! LatteaBella is another of my recent Stamping Bella purchases. This is me this morning, minus the cute outfit. Lol! I always start my day off with coffee. It's kind of a prerequisite living in the Seattle area I think. ;) I also used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #77.

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella LatteaBella
Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH button and hemp, misc. ribbon, EK punch

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love her, my fav Bella! and your choice of green!