Design Resume

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Same paper, different card

Back today with the same exact paper I used for yesterday's post. Gives a totally different affect when paired with my "other" Charlotte from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. I love how soft everything looks, and the colors are so pretty. I also used Mercy's sketch #82 for the layout. I tweaked this sketch to work for me too. Putting an embellishment where she had it sketched I think would've thrown off the balance of my card. I like how my ruffled-edged ribbon mirrors the ruffles in Charlotte's dress. I made this card for my good friend Jann, AKA "Mama Jann". It's her birthday this Saturday. Sh'es such a great friend!

How you all enjoy your Thursday. It's still nice and sunny here, and a comfortable temperature to really enjoy some outdoor fun.

Material
Stamps: SCRS Charlotte with Rose, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Eva dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, misc. ribbon and button, adhesive backed pearls, CTMH ink, Memento ink

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love her with this paper!