Design Resume

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Party!

I'm trying the larger sized photo today. Hopefully it's not too big. I just want all the detail on my card to show up. Another fabulous SCRS image. Today is "Cocktail Emily". She's so cute! A tad trying to color, but I'm sure if I practice it'll become easier.

I decided to add some Liquid Glass to the martini liquid to help it stand out, and of course added Stickles to the ruffle in her dress and her headband. It was fun to color the orange slice to look like an actual slice. It might've taken me forever to color this, but I really like how it turned out.

Got some cool news yesterday! While I was at Kla Ha Ya Days Festival this past Sunday, the local scrapbook store had a booth there, and they had a drawing for free stuff, and I WON!! They called and left me a message. Yippee!! Free product and a gift certificate for me! You know that won't go to waste! Lol!
Materials
Stamps: SCRS Cocktail Emily, CTMH Say it in Style
Paper: Sassafras Lass Lollipop dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH ink and Liquid Glass, Stickles, BG Lemonade buttons, misc. flowers and ribbon, thread

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Congrats on winning!