Design Resume

Thursday, July 1, 2010

More to "Treasure"

Happy July everyone! This time I bring you another Treasure Tempestwind card sans her buddy Eddy. I pretty much colored here the same and used the same paper as this card I made for my Sweet November guest spot. Just trying to use up another paper pack! I kinda like the pink striped dp that looks like it has algae growing on it! Haha!


Have a great Thursday! My "Special Edition" card {box} class is tonight. We'll be making a card box to hold all the cards that they've made in my classes so far.


Materials
Stamps: Sweet November Treasure Tempestwind CTMH For All Occasions
Paper: CTMH Daydream L2pp
Other: Copics, Coluzzle, foam tape, CTMH inks, buttons, and paper piercer, Stickles

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!