Design Resume

Friday, June 4, 2010

SNS Treasure Tempestwind and Eddy preview

Back again with another Sweet November Stamps preview!

Today I'm sharing Miss Treasure Tempestwind and her friend Eddy. Such another fabulous creation by Amy Young that is available June 7th at 10pm EST at All That Scraps. I really wanted to play up the "Tempest" part of Treasure by coloring her hair the same lilac color as my dp. I also like how she's positioned so it looks like she's really swimming. I used a sketch from Heart 2 Heart Challenges for my layout. Nice and simple one.

Be sure to check out Amy Young's blog for more fun creations using Treasure and another preview stamp--Coral! Also, be sure to make your calendars for June 7th at 10pm EST. That's when all these lovelies we've been sharing will go live for sale at All That Scraps. Get yours before they're gone!!

Stay tuned again tomorrow for one more sneek peek! The cuteness just continues!

Materials
Stamps: SNS Treasure Tempestwind and Eddy, MM "treasure" sentiment, CTMH "friends" sentiment
Paper: CTMH Daydream L2pp and cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Stickles, CTMH inks, brads and ribbon, EK border punch

3 comments:

WickedPixie said...

This is super cute! I love how you have placed them with Eddy off of the blue panel - it looks like he is just full of excitement and just did a flip! :-)Traci

Amy said...

Wowzers Jenn! I love, love, love how you've colored these two up...especially her hair! Such a fun mix of colors and papers and that sentiment ties it all together perfectly! :)

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours you've chosen for this one, Jenn! And Treasure and Eddy are just so sweet - seeing this and Amy's card, I totally have to get them coloured up!!