Design Resume

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gorjuss Lemonade

Just a few more Lemonade cards left to share, I promise. Today's card follows the CA&F sketch again. This time I used my lovely Gorjuss Girl RAK image Amy sent me. Pairs perfect with all the flowery Lemonade papers.

Enjoy your Saturday! I'm off to a Luau at my friend Jackie's place. If the weather holds out, it'll be a very awesome day of food, friends, more food, and games!
Materials
Stamps: RAK Gorjuss Girl image, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Lemonade dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, CTMH inks, BG brads

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Have fun! To bad the weather isn't more tropical, lol. Darling card.

Amy said...

She's colored beautifully and looks so good with some lemonade! ;) Really how can anyone get tire of this paper, it's so pretty!