Design Resume

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last of the Lemonade


OK, I lied yesterday. I guess I only have ONE Lemonade card left to share.
I used it all up! Even the front cover on this card! Lol! Might as well, right? I've been having quite a bit of fun with this Unity image and sentiment. Simple to color, makes for an easy card.
Make sure you stop by my friend Sparkle's blog today. She has some VERY exciting news she's sharing today!!
Enjoy your Sunday. It's a beautiful sunny one here! If I can recover from my late night, I'll take a nice walk and then maybe read out in the sunshine. The concert last night was AWESOME by the way!
Materials
Stamps: Unity KOTM
Paper: BG Lemonade...ummm "dp" front cover? Lol! CTMH Topstitch and Daydream L2pp
Other: Copics, Memento ink, Prima flowers, BG Lemonade button, EK border punch

3 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Jenn, love the colours
x

Amy said...

So resourceful to use the cover of your paper pad, I love it! LOL! Super cute card, too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I just love that image!