Design Resume

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm a....



Woot woot!! I am honored to be a Sweet November Guest Gal this month!! Amy Young put her confidence in me to help her showcase her June release stamps. If been a HUGE fan of Amy's creations since her first altered Anya! Now she brings us one spectacular stamp release after another. There will be SIX new Sweet November stamps released on June 7th at 10pm EST at All That Scraps. And let me tell you, these new stamps are SUPER CUTE!!

Make sure you stop by Amy's blog for some fun facts about her Sweet November Gals and some possible new release candy!! We will be giving you some previews the next few days featuring work using the new stamps, so check back here tomorrow for some *new* SNS release fun!!

Until then, I'll leave you with something I made with one of Amy's adorable SNS that are already available at ATS: Miss Fidget Goblinspider. I totally had to use orange in this creation since it's Amy's favorite color!



Materials

Stamps: SNS Fidget Goblinspider, Heidi Grace sentiment

Paper: CTMH cs and Veranda dp, Sassafrass Lass dp

Other: Copics, Coluzzle, CTMH inks, misc. ribbon, rhinestones, foam tape

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw Jenn, I'm so excited to have you along for the ride this month! I just know you are going to rock these new stamps! :)
Fabulous Fidget card, I do love the colors and that quote is fantastic! Thanks so much for your help this month!

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats Jenn! :)