Design Resume

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Using up supplies and RAKs



These two cards use some more RAK images my friend Suzi sent me. They're not really my style, but I still had fun with them. I have no idea what company they come from either. I was able to use up some random Kioshi dp with the second card, and the first used up some more of my CTMH Daydream dp. That Daydream paper is almost gone! Speaking of almost gone.....my BG Lemonade dp is!! I have just a few cards left to show you using the last of it.
Sorry for spacing a post yesterday. Don't know what happened there.... I'm off to a concert tonight with my friend Maria. A local band called Cody Beebe and the Crooks has their CD release concert down in the Fremont area of Seattle. I've been a fan of this band since they first rescued my friend Rachel and I from some drunk guys on St. Patty's a few years ago. Since then, they have been great friends. It's so cool knowing these super nice and awesome guys are seeing their hard work come to fruition. You can check them out on iTunes and on their website. Their sound is rock/blues/Americana/country and VERY cool!
Materials
Stamps: RAK images, Amuse sentiment, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: CTMH Daydream and Topstitch L2pps, BG Kioshi dp
Other: Copics, Nestie, foam tape, misc. flowers and ribbon, rhinestones, CTMH inks

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely cards! Have fun!

Amy said...

Even though the images aren't your regular style you've done a fantastic job with them! It's good to get out of our comfort zone every once in awhile! :)