Design Resume

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Same image two cards


I totally love this "Umbrella Girl" from my Unity KOTM. Super fun to paper piece and a big hit at the shop, especially pair with this Amuse sentiment. I used my new CB folder again. I think it looks cool embossed over the finished card base. I also use both of my newest Nesties. Fun, fun!
It's been so nice and sunny here lately! Finally!! I think summer need the solstice to finally show up!
Materials
Stamps: Unity KOTM, Amuse sentiment
Paper: BG Lemonade dp, CTMH cs, kraft
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nesties, CTMH inks, BG brads, misc. ribbon, Kaiser pearls

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards!

gobeagirl said...

This is super cute. Hugs, Lisa G

Amy said...

Super cute card Jenn, I can just see these flying out of the shop over there!