Design Resume

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whoa! I'm late!


Sorry for the late post today. I just got too sleepy last night to prepare this.
Well, I finally got around to making some Father's Day cards. Sometimes making a masculine card can be tricky. At least I found a good way to use up some more of my BG Indian Summer. This was one of those paper packs I totally fell in love with through blogs and online stores, but once I actually got it and tried to use it I just lost interest. Plus, has anyone else noticed how most of the papers are the same pattern, in just a different color? Hmm....
Anyways, I hope you all are having a fabby day! I can't believe it's the Season Finale for Glee already!!! *sniff sniff* Now what am I going to do for excitement and "glee" on Tuesday nights?! At least it's soooo popular now that they were signed on for more seasons!
Materials
Stamps: Unity KOTM
Paper: BG Indian Summer dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, Nestie, AC buttons, CTMH inks and hemp

No comments: