Design Resume

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Gabrielle



When I saw this sentiment, I knew I HAD to use it with Gabby! So fun, and so appropriate for the Seattle area. This will surely be a quick sale at the shop. I used a TGF FFF sketch from a while back for the layout.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some AWESOME news and cool things that I'll be sharing!! It's way exciting!!
Materials
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Gabrielle
Paper: BG Nook & Pantry dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH inks and edge distresser, Coluzzle, foam tape, pearls

6 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Jenn this is just fabulous!!! I love that sentiment too
xx

Sparkplug17 said...

I heart this sentiment, lol. Just darling.

Amy said...

This one made me LOL Jenn! That sentiment is way fun and you paired it perfectly with Gabrielle! Awesome card my friend!

Stamp and Smile said...

This brought a chuckle when reading your sentiment... it ROCKS!! You have AMAZING cards and I missed you too... glad to be back posting.

Just hope I can keep it up now and then! Fantastic DP's... make more... they will sell! :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is AB-solutely gorgeous!! Perfect sentiment for Gabrielle!! She has her coffee and DEFINITELY must be using a lot of hairspray!! Hahaha! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

CreativeCrafter said...

I love this stamp, I just got it and injuryed my back so havnt gotten to play with it. Going to try this weekend. I love your colors and the layout is very cute. I liked her cause I am a coffee freek too. thanks for sharing