Design Resume

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cup overfloweth


Still more with my Lemonade paper..... "almost" done, I promise! I also used my NEW Cuttlebug folder! I first saw this used on this card by Teresa Kline and I HAD to have it! So I bought it with my last round of Nestie purchases from Cut At Home. Love, love, love it!
This card was made with the intention of using more of the BG Lemonade buttons and brads more than the paper. Isn't this image and sentiment from Unity so cute? I think I'll definately be using this combo a lot. The image will also go great with other sentiments, and vice versa with this sentiment. Love the versitility of my Unity Kit of the Month! Speaking of things I love....this ribbon! I only have a few yards of it and have been very sparing with it. Matches perfectly too!
So do you all like my new blog layout? I've been debating for awhile now whether I wanted to take the time and change it. Now that Blogger added all their cool new templates, I played around the other day until I found this combo. I didn't want the background to be too distracting, plus I've been so into cloud images lately. I think the plain white helps my pictures stand out too!
Materials
Stamps: Unity May KOTM
Paper: BG Lemonade dp, kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, Nestie die, foam tape, BG button and brads, CTMH inks, misc. ribbon

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card. I love your background.

Amy said...

Cool layout design and the background pulls it all together! I love the big dot Cuttlebug folder, too! :)